Our Top 10 Recommendations for Eureka Tents
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Eureka tents on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Eureka! Copper Canyon LX 4-Person, 3 Season Camping Tent
- New for 2020, the Eureka! Copper Canyon LX 4 four-person, three-season camping tent is your home away from home. Easy setup, smart features, and full standing height make it Eureka’s most livable family car camping tent.
- Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 1 person set up.
- Steep walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots.
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation.
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and a dry entryway.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Eureka! Midori 2 Two-Person Backpacking Tent
- Gear up for adventure with the Eureka! Midori 2 two-person backpacking tent, which offers plenty of space to soak in your backcountry experience.
- The spacious Dome design includes an offset Ridge pole that increases interior space without packing on the pounds.
- With a shock-corded aluminum frame, clips, and post and grommet assembly, the Midori 2 sets up quickly and easily.
- The three-season tent includes a large side-entry door for easy entry and exit and front and rear vestibules for extra storage.
- Floor measures 30. 6 square feet; stands 3 feet, 6 inches tall at peak; packs to 6 by 20 inches; minimum weight of 4 pounds, 13 ounces.
Bestseller No. 3
Eureka! Jade Canyon 6 Six-Person, Three-Season Camping Tent
- Spacious and kid-friendly, the Eureka! Jade Canyon 6 six-person, three-season tent is an ideal choice for your family camping adventures.
- The tent's 7-foot interior peak height and near-vertical walls accommodate even the tallest camper.
- Outlast rain and wind storms with the sturdy steel/aluminum frame, which includes continuous pole sleeves, hubs, and clips for easy setup.
- Rainy day entertainment is just a click away with the E! Media Center, which includes a touch-friendly center pocket for tablets and iPads.
- Eureka!'s E!luminate System features a pair of removable fabric panels that reflect light from a standard LED lantern down to the floor, increasing floor-level lighting by up to three times.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Eureka! Solitaire AL One-Person, Three-Season Backpacking Tent
- Travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight
- The tent's simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing.
- Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Eureka! Timberline 3-Season 4-Person Backpacking Tent
- The Timberline 3-season, 4-person backpacking tent helps you stay comfortable and dry in spring, summer, and fall.
- With shock-corded eaves to increase stability and absorb wind stress, This tent is perfect for camping near the tree line.
- Hooded front and rear flies and a rear window help maximize air flow and protect you from the elements.
- The freestanding 5-pole A-frame sets up in minutes, with shock-corded poles, clips, junction tubes, and ring-and-pin assemblies.
- This tent weighs 7 pounds 13 ounces, has a pack size of 7 by 24 inches, and a floor area of 63 square feet; includes tent and poles.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Eureka! Mountain Pass 2 Two-Person, Four-Season Backpacking Tent
- Built for heavy weather but made of lightweight materials, the four-season, two-person Eureka! Mountain Pass tent with a roomy 32 square foot interior is made for backcountry adventuring.
- With a highly breathable, lightweight canopy and zippered, removable side panels, the Mountain Pass is a true three or four season convertible style tent - a home away from home in any season.
- Waterproof rain fly keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates two vestibules (10. 8 square foot front, 7. 6 square foot rear) for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows cooler air in through the low vents and warmer air up and out to reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Features removable side panels that provide an added layer of protection in changing conditions, plus a gear loft and five pockets for storing essentials.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Eureka! Space Camp 4 Four-Person, Three-Season Camping Tent
- With its generous height and large footprint, the Eureka! Space Camp 4 four-person, three-season tent offers out-of-this-world comfort for families.
- Eureka! 's Air Exchange System with High/Low Venting is completely adjustable, helping you find the right airflow for all weather conditions.
- Two large doors and vestibules keep the tent entrances dry, while adding extra storage space for gear.
- Outlast any storm with the durable, rugged 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with waterproof 1, 500- and 1, 800-millimeter coatings (respectively) for weatherproof protection.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Eureka! Desert Canyon 6 Six-Person, Three-Season Camping Tent
- Ideal for backyards, festivals, and family campgrounds, the Eureka! Desert Canyon 6 six-person, three-season tent is built to withstand wind, weather, and fun, family weekends.
- Near-vertical walls in this cabin-style tent create a spacious interior ideal for cots and airbeds.
- The extended eave construction provides a completely dry entryway and allows for the fly and frame to be used alone to create an open-walled sunshade.
- The Desert Canyon 6 is compatible with Eureka!'s Camp Comfort Sleep System, which provides three layers of non-slip material to keep campers in place even on sloped surfaces.
- A gear caddy and four storage pockets keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach, while the large carry bag allows for quick and easy pack up and transport.
Bestseller No. 9
Eureka Tent, Combat One Person (TCOP)
- The TCOP has a full coverage fly with blackout fabric
- 2 vestibules for covered gear storage. 2 large drop down doors with mesh windows
- Entire upper body is constructed of breathable nylon for condensation control
- Designed of durable materials that meet or exceed government requirements
- Warranted to stand up to repeated field use
SaleBestseller No. 10
Coleman WeatherMaster 6-Person Tent with Screen Room
- Spacious 6-person tent has enough room for 2 queen-size airbeds
- Separate floorless screen room offers bug-free lounging
- WeatherTec system with patented welded floors and inverted seams to keep you dry
- Measures 11 x 9 feet with 6-foot 8-inch center height; screen room measures 9 x 6 feet
- Rainfly and expandable carry bag included