Our Top 10 Recommendations for Eureka Tents
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Eureka tents on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Eureka! Copper Canyon LX, 3 Season, 4 Person Camping Tent
- New for 2020, the Eureka! Copper Canyon LX 4 four-person, three-season camping tent is your home away from home. Easy setup, smart features, and full standing height make it Eureka’s most livable family car camping tent.
- Extended fly coverage over the door provides extra weather protection and dry entryway.
- Steep walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots.
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation.
- Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 1 person set up.
Bestseller No. 2
Eureka! Jade Canyon X6, 3 Season, 6 Person Camping Tent
- New for 2021, the spacious and kid-friendly Eureka! Jade Canyon X6, six-person, three-season camping tent is an ideal choice for your next family camping adventure.
- The tent's 7-foot interior peak height and near-vertical walls accommodate even the tallest camper.
- Eureka!'s CabinMAX architecture offers 30% more livable space than typical cabin tent designs and lower step-in height makes entry and exit easier for campers.
- Overhanging open rain fly creates a dry entry porch awning while four floor-to-ceiling windows promote cooling air circulation, even during a light rain.
- Outlast rain and wind storms with premium frame materials that make for a lighter, yet more durable tent that's ready for any adventure.
Bestseller No. 3
Eureka! Timberline 2 - Tent (sleeps 2), Green
- The Timberline 3 season, 2 person backpacking tent helps you stay comfortable and dry in spring, summer, and fall.
- With shock-corded eaves to increase stability and absorb wind stress, the Timberline is perfect for camping near the tree line.
- Hooded front and rear flies and a rear window help maximize air flow and protect you from the elements.
- The freestanding 5-pole A-frame sets up in minutes, with shock-corded poles, clips, junction tubes, and ring-and-pin assemblies.
- Two mesh gear pockets; loops for clothes line flashlight, and optional gear loft
Bestseller No. 4
Eureka! Midori 2 Person, 3 Season Backpacking Tent
- New for 2021, the lightweight Eureka! Midori 2, three season, 2 person backpacking tent is spacious yet lightweight, making it an ideal choice for backpackers.
- Designed with increased headroom to maximize livable space for comfortable trips on the trail.
- The three-season Midori includes two, large, side-opening doors for easy access and a zippered rear vestibule for additional weatherproof storage.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange System offers adjustable ventilation options for all weather conditions.
- Outlast any storm with the strong and rugged 7000 Series aluminum frame and durable fabrics for miles of dependable performance.
Bestseller No. 5
Eureka! Desert Canyon 6 Six-Person, Three-Season Camping Tent
- Ideal for backyards, festivals, and family campgrounds, the Eureka! Desert Canyon 6 six-person, three-season tent is built to withstand wind, weather, and fun, family weekends.
- Near-vertical walls in this cabin-style tent create a spacious interior ideal for cots and airbeds.
- The extended eave construction provides a completely dry entryway and allows for the fly and frame to be used alone to create an open-walled sunshade.
- The Desert Canyon 6 is compatible with Eureka!'s Camp Comfort Sleep System, which provides three layers of non-slip material to keep campers in place even on sloped surfaces.
- A gear caddy and four storage pockets keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach, while the large carry bag allows for quick and easy pack up and transport.
Bestseller No. 6
Eureka! Tetragon NX 2-Person Camping Tent
- New for 2021, the Eureka! Tetragon NX 2, two person, 3 season tent is an ideal choice for casual car campers. The durable frame and easy setup combined with smart design features make it the perfect car camping companion.
- Easy-to-pitch, familiar classic dome design allows for quick setup and pack out.
- Hooded rain fly design and mesh windows provide cooling ventilation.
- Design features such as a gear loft, lantern loop and two storage pockets along with quality materials and construction ensure years of trouble-free use.
- Sleeps two people; tent area is 35 sq ft; measures 7 by 5 feet (floor) and 4 feet tall at peak; weighs 4 pounds 15 ounces (at minimum) and packs to 5 by 34 inches.
Bestseller No. 7
Eureka! Solitaire AL 1 Person, 3 Season, Camping and Backpacking Tent
- Travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight-conscious backpackers.
- The tent's simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing.
- Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection.
Bestseller No. 8
Eureka! Timberline SQ 4XT 4 Person, 3 Season Backpacking Tent
- Providing unmatched strength, stability, and ease of entry, the three-season, four-person Timberline SQ 4XT backpacking tent features a large 60.8 square foot interior.
- Utilizing DAC DA17 aluminum alloy poles and our proprietary SQ Frame design, the Timberline SQ tents are built to be dependently durable with spacious interiors in an A-frame style.
- Full-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 15.3 square foot front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Eureka!'s High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows for controlled airflow to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Enjoy easy in-and-out with two generously sized D-style doors with large windows.
SaleBestseller No. 9
The Best in Tent Camping: Southern California: A Guide for Car Campers Who Hate RVs, Concrete Slabs, and Loud Portable Stereos (Best Tent Camping)
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Patterson, Charles (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 180 Pages - 10/01/2008 (Publication Date) - Menasha Ridge Press (Publisher)
Bestseller No. 10
Eureka Seven: Complete Collection I
- Johnny Yong Bosch, Stephanie Sheh, Crispin Freeman (Actors)
- Tomoki Kyoda (Director)
- English (Subtitle)
- Audience Rating: Unrated (Not Rated)