Our Top 10 Recommendations for Eureka Tents
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Eureka tents on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Eureka! Suma 2 Person, Lightweight, 3 Season, Camping and Backpacking Tent
- The budget-friendly Suma 2 two-person tent is Eureka!'s lightest backpacking tent, making it a perfect companion for long backpacking trips.
- Eureka!'s stripped-down, minimalist, one-door design sets up lightning fast, so you can hit the hay mere minutes after arriving at your campsite.
- The two-pole structure maximizes interior space, with room for two people or one person and a dog.
- A gear loft and three storage pockets keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach.
- Keep extra bags close by and completely dry in the 10-square-foot vestibule; includes compact carrying bag.
Bestseller No. 2
Eureka! Solitaire AL 1 Person, 3 Season, Camping and Backpacking Tent
- Travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight
- The tent's simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing.
- Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection.
Bestseller No. 3
Eureka! Timberline SQ 2XT 2 Person, 3 Season Backpacking Tent
- Providing unmatched strength, stability, and ease of entry, the three-season, two-person Timberline SQ 2XT backpacking tent features a large 35. 7 square foot interior.
- Utilizing DAC DA17 aluminum alloy poles and our proprietary SQ Frame design, the Timberline SQ tents are built to be dependently durable with spacious interiors in an A-frame style.
- Full-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 10. 6 square foot front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Eureka! 's High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows for controlled airflow to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Enjoy easy in-and-out with two generously sized D-style doors with large windows.
Bestseller No. 4
Eureka! Assault Outfitter 4 Person, 4 Season Backpacking Tent
- Based on a U. S. Marine Corps design, the ultra-sturdy four-season, four-person Eureka! Assault Outfitter tent (63. 8 square feet) is built to withstand driving rain, blowing sand, and arctic cold.
- Full-Coverage Storm Shield rain fly with 1500-millimeter fabric coating effectively keeps rain and snow out and creates two vestibules for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Breathable two-panel mesh doors and closable vents in the tent body help control ventilation, and the High/Low Air Exchange venting system helps reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Freestanding dome design uses three durable yet lightweight DAC poles, and setup is easy with post and grommet assembly and pole sleeves lined with polyester oxford.
- Tent has an interior height of 4 feet, 8 inches, weighs 14 pounds, 13 ounces, packs down to 8 by 22 inches; includes tent body and fly, poles, stakes, and guy lines.
Bestseller No. 5
Eureka Timberline 4 Person Tent Green
- 5 pole A frame tent with 1/2" aluminum frame. Twin-track side-opening door. 3 season.
- Shockcorded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress.
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation.
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow.
- Sleeps: 2; 4
Bestseller No. 6
Eureka! Desert Canyon 6 Six-Person, Three-Season Camping Tent
- Ideal for backyards, festivals, and family campgrounds, the Eureka! Desert Canyon 6 six-person, three-season tent is built to withstand wind, weather, and fun, family weekends.
- Near-vertical walls in this cabin-style tent create a spacious interior ideal for cots and airbeds.
- The extended eave construction provides a completely dry entryway and allows for the fly and frame to be used alone to create an open-walled sunshade.
- The Desert Canyon 6 is compatible with Eureka!'s Camp Comfort Sleep System, which provides three layers of non-slip material to keep campers in place even on sloped surfaces.
- A gear caddy and four storage pockets keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach, while the large carry bag allows for quick and easy pack up and transport.
Bestseller No. 7
Eureka! Tetragon HD 3 Person, 3 Season, Waterproof Dome Camping Tent
- Eureka! 's freestanding, two-pole dome architecture includes a fiberglass frame with clips and ring/pin corner assemblies to ensure fast, easy setup.
- A large main door provides easy access to the interior, while the no-see-um mesh roof and side panels maximize air circulation.
- Protect your camping companions from the elements with the waterproof rain fly, bathtub floor, and fully seam-taped construction.
- The tent includes the exclusive E! Media Center in-tent entertainment hub for quiet time or rainy days, plus two storage pockets and a gear loft.
- Sleeps three people; measures 7 feet by 7 feet (floor) and 4 feet 4 inches tall at peak; weighs 6 pounds 7 ounces.
Bestseller No. 8
Eureka! Mountain Pass 3 Person, 4 Season Backpacking Tent
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows cooler air in through the low vents and warmer air up and out to reduce moisture inside the tent.
- Built for heavy weather but made of lightweight materials, the four-season, three-person Eureka! Mountain Pass tent with a roomy 45 square foot interior is made for backcountry adventuring.
- With a highly breathable, lightweight canopy and zippered, removable side panels, the Mountain Pass is a true three or four season convertible style tent - a home away from home in any season.
- Waterproof rain fly keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates two vestibules (14. 2 square foot front, 9. 5 square foot rear) for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Features removable side panels that provide an added layer of protection in changing conditions, plus a gear loft and five pockets for storing essentials.
Bestseller No. 9
Eureka! Space Camp 4 Person, 3 Season Camping Tent
- With its generous height and large footprint, the Eureka! Space Camp 4 four-person, three-season tent offers out-of-this-world comfort for families.
- Eureka! 's Air Exchange System with High/Low Venting is completely adjustable, helping you find the right airflow for all weather conditions.
- Two large doors and vestibules keep the tent entrances dry, while adding extra storage space for gear.
- Outlast any storm with the durable, rugged 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with waterproof 1, 500- and 1, 800-millimeter coatings (respectively) for weatherproof protection.
Bestseller No. 10
Marmot Crane Creek 2-Person Backpacking and Camping Tent
- 2 person, 32 square foot lightweight tent ideal for backpacking or camping; includes seam taped, full coverage weatherproof rain fly
- Durable, 7000 series aluminum poles
- Dual d shaped doors for easy ACcess; dual overhead vestibules for extra storage spACe
- Floor dimensions: 50 x 88 inches; interior height: 43 inches; trail weight: 4 pounds, 13 ounce; pACk weight: 5 pounds, 5 ounce; floor spACe: 32 square feet