Our Top 10 Recommendations for Eureka Tents
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Eureka tents on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Eureka! Copper Canyon LX, 3 Season, 8 Person Camping Tent
- New for 2020, the Eureka! Copper Canyon LX 8 eight-person, three-season camping tent is your home away from home. Easy setup, smart features, and full standing height make it Eureka’s most livable family car camping tent.
- Durable, steel and fiberglass frame features pole sleeves corner hubs, and quick clips for simple 2 person set up.
- Steep walls create lots of standing room and are ideal when camping with air mattress and cots.
- There are two massive doors at the front and rear that make it easy for everyone to get in and out.
- Large mesh windows with waterproof curtains offer scenic views and plenty of ventilation.
Bestseller No. 2
Eureka! Timberline SQ 4XT 4 Person, 3 Season Backpacking Tent
- Providing unmatched strength, stability, and ease of entry, the three-season, four-person Timberline SQ 4XT backpacking tent features a large 60.8 square foot interior.
- Utilizing DAC DA17 aluminum alloy poles and our proprietary SQ Frame design, the Timberline SQ tents are built to be dependently durable with spacious interiors in an A-frame style.
- Full-Coverage keeps the tent protected from the elements and creates a large 15.3 square foot front vestibule for storing packs, wet boots, cooking gear, and more.
- Eureka!'s High/Low Vent - Air Exchange system allows for controlled airflow to keep you comfortable no matter the weather outside.
- Enjoy easy in-and-out with two generously sized D-style doors with large windows.
Bestseller No. 3
Eureka! Space Camp 4 Person, 3 Season Camping Tent
- With its generous height and large footprint, the Eureka! Space Camp 4, four-person, three-season tent offers out-of-this-world comfort for families.
- Eureka! 's Air Exchange System with High/Low Venting is completely adjustable, helping you find the right airflow for all weather conditions.
- Two large doors and vestibules keep the tent entrances dry, while adding extra storage space for gear.
- Outlast any storm with the durable, rugged 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with waterproof 1500 and 1800-millimeter coatings (respectively) for weatherproof protection.
Bestseller No. 4
Eureka! Tetragon NX 5-Person Camping Tent
- New for 2021, the Eureka! Tetragon NX 5, five person, 3 Season tent is an ideal choice for casual car campers. The durable frame and easy setup combined with smart design features make it the perfect car camping companion.
- Easy-to-pitch, familiar classic dome design allows for quick setup and pack out.
- Hooded rain fly design and mesh windows provide cooling ventilation.
- Design features such as a gear loft, lantern loop and two storage pockets along with quality materials and construction ensure years of trouble-free use.
- Sleeps five people; tent areas is 81 sq ft; measures 9 by 9 feet (floor) and 6 feet tall at peak; weighs 11 pounds 15 ounces (at minimum) and packs to 6.5 by 27 inches.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Eureka! Timberline 2 - Tent (sleeps 2), Green
- The Timberline 3 season, 2 person backpacking tent helps you stay comfortable and dry in spring, summer, and fall.
- With shock-corded eaves to increase stability and absorb wind stress, the Timberline is perfect for camping near the tree line.
- Hooded front and rear flies and a rear window help maximize air flow and protect you from the elements.
- The freestanding 5-pole A-frame sets up in minutes, with shock-corded poles, clips, junction tubes, and ring-and-pin assemblies.
- Two mesh gear pockets; loops for clothes line flashlight, and optional gear loft
Bestseller No. 6
Eureka! Kohana 4 Person Family Camping Tent
- New for 2021, the Kohana 4, four-person tent is a great choice for families - the three-season, freestanding tent is smartly designed, comfortably sized to weather whatever.
- The Kohana offers ample headroom so you can stand up and change without crouching, plus features enhanced air circulation thanks to the side mesh panels and full mesh roof.
- The stable, two-pole dome tent sets up quickly and includes two doors for easy entry and exit, a full coverage fly for complete weather protection, and two vestibules for storing gear and keeping wet shoes and clothes out of the tent.
- A durable rain fly and design keeps you dry through rainy and windy nights, while the mesh canopy allows for ventilation and picture-perfect star gazing on the clear nights.
- Sleeps four people; tent area is 60 sq ft; floor measures 7 feet 6 inches by 8 feet (229 x 244 cm); 4 feet 8 inches tall at peak (142 cm); weighs 8 pounds 15 ounces at minimum and packs down to 8 x 24 inches.
Bestseller No. 7
Eureka! Suma 2 Person Backpacking Tent
- The budget-friendly Suma 2, two-person tent is Eureka!'s lightest backpacking tent, making it a perfect companion for long backpacking trips.
- Eureka!'s stripped-down, minimalist, one-door design sets up lightning fast, so you can hit the hay mere minutes after arriving at your campsite.
- The two-pole structure maximizes interior space, with room for two people or one person and a dog.
- A gear loft and three storage pockets keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach.
- Keep extra bags close by and completely dry in the 10-square-foot vestibule; includes compact carrying bag.
Bestseller No. 8
Eureka! Midori 2 Person, 3 Season Backpacking Tent
- New for 2021, the lightweight Eureka! Midori 2, three season, 2 person backpacking tent is spacious yet lightweight, making it an ideal choice for backpackers.
- Designed with increased headroom to maximize livable space for comfortable trips on the trail.
- The three-season Midori includes two, large, side-opening doors for easy access and a zippered rear vestibule for additional weatherproof storage.
- High/Low Vent - Air Exchange System offers adjustable ventilation options for all weather conditions.
- Outlast any storm with the strong and rugged 7000 Series aluminum frame and durable fabrics for miles of dependable performance.
Bestseller No. 9
Eureka! Desert Canyon 6 Six-Person, Three-Season Camping Tent
- Ideal for backyards, festivals, and family campgrounds, the Eureka! Desert Canyon 6 six-person, three-season tent is built to withstand wind, weather, and fun, family weekends.
- Near-vertical walls in this cabin-style tent create a spacious interior ideal for cots and airbeds.
- The extended eave construction provides a completely dry entryway and allows for the fly and frame to be used alone to create an open-walled sunshade.
- The Desert Canyon 6 is compatible with Eureka!'s Camp Comfort Sleep System, which provides three layers of non-slip material to keep campers in place even on sloped surfaces.
- A gear caddy and four storage pockets keep essentials close at hand and within easy reach, while the large carry bag allows for quick and easy pack up and transport.
Bestseller No. 10
Eureka! Sunrise EX 8-Person, 3-Season Waterproof Camping Tent, Cement/Java/Orange (20 Pounds 9 Ounces)
- Eureka!'s two-pole rectangular dome architecture features a freestanding fiberglass frame with post and grommet corner assembly for easy setup.
- Large front and rear doors provides easy access to the tent interior, while the mesh roof and four side-panel windows provide ventilation and 360-degree views.
- Easily find people and gear with the E!luminate System, which features fabric panels that reflect light from a standard LED lantern to the tent floor.
- The tent includes the exclusive E! Media Center in-tent entertainment hub for quiet time or rainy days, plus two storage pockets.
- Integrated ridge poles maximize the tent's interior headroom; the large floor accommodates five Green River air pads or two Rio Grande Queen air beds.