Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kelty Tents
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Kelty tents on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking Tent, 2 Person
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment.Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 2
- Floor area: 30.5 ft² / 2.83 m², Vestibule area: 10 ft² / .93 m².Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
Bestseller No. 2
Kelty Late Start Backpacking Tent - 2 Person (2019 Model)
- Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent
- The tapered tent measures 85” x 54” (at its widest point), giving you an interior area of 29. 5 square feet. The peak height is 40 inches. There is a single vestibule protecting 7. 85 square feet of storage space.
- The two aluminum poles are pre-bent to create extra room inside the tent. Pockets at each corner of the tent keep one end of the pole secure as you move around to deal with the other end.
- The Late Start 2 tent has a single door. The walls are No-see-um mesh and the floor is tough 68 denier fabric, water resistant to 1800 mm. Internal storage includes a ceiling pocket.
- The tent body is protected by a waterproof 68 denier rainfly. All seams are sealed to keep the water out. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
Bestseller No. 3
Kelty Night Owl Backpacking and Camping Tent (Updated Version of Trail Ridge Tent) - Lightweight Design Plus Oversized Doors with Spacious Interior, 2-Person
- The Kelty night Owl offers excellent livability at an affordable price. Easy to set up and equipped with pockets that help with illumination, it's ideal for anyone who appreciates increased visibility when setting up camp after dark.
- Aluminium Pole set consists of two hub bed and one ridged pole. Pockets at the corners of the tent keep one end of the pole secure as you move around to deal with the other end. Guy line pockets mean that you won’t have bits of line blowing in the wind.
- Walls are No-see-um mesh and the floor is tough 68 denier fabric, water resistant to 1800 mm. The seams are taped to keep moisture on the outside. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
- Internal storage pockets include a ceiling pocket. Some of these are nightlight pockets, made to convert your headlamp’s beam into a comfortable interior glow.
- Kelty popular Stargazing Fly system: quickly and easily roll up a portion of the rainfly. Secure the rolled fly with simple clips and you’re free to enjoy a view of the stars and reap the benefits of increased ventilation.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Kelty Outback 4 Person Camping Tent, Grey
- For car camping and festivals, comfort is king.
- That’s why we made the Outback 4 with an easy-to-set-up X tent design and a huge D-door for ease-of access into your temporary abode.
- A double stake-point vestibule creates more space for your gear, so you can sprawl out and enjoy maximum relaxation.
- The easy-to-use attached guylines help stabilize the tent in windy conditions, and then tuck away into the built in guyline storage pockets when not in use. The tent also features noiseless zipper pulls and comes with a full coverage fly.
- Optimum comfort at an affordable price point; that's the Outback 4.
Bestseller No. 5
Kelty Dirt Motel 3 Person Lightweight Backpacking and Camping Tent (Updated Version of Kelty TN Tent) - 2 Vestibule Freestanding Design - Stargazing Fly, DAC Poles, Stuff Sack Included
- Offering exceptional room for your head and shoulders, The 3-season Kelty dirt Motel 3P tent offers you an unobstructed view of the backcountry if you peel back the protective rainfly.
- The tent measures 85” x 70” (at its widest point), with a peak height of 43 inches. The interior space is 39. 6 square feet. It has two vented vestibules, which together protect almost 18 square feet of real estate.
- The tent is supported by compact DAC Press fit poles. The setup for this tent includes two hubbed poles and one Ridge pole. This assembly creates vertical walls, which provide more overall Living space inside the tent, instead of a peak in the center.
- The floor of the tent is polyurethane coated 70 denier nylon with a 3000 mm water resistant rating. No-see-um mesh walls provide ventilation and keep out unwelcome guests. Two doors provide flexibility and privacy.
- The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site. The rainfly is 40 denier siliconized rip stop nylon rated to 1500 mm. All seams are tape sealed to further ensure weather protection.
Bestseller No. 6
Kelty Tallboy Camping Tent - 4 Person
- Maximizing overhead height, offering voluminous internal space, and providing ease of set-up at an affordable price, the four-person Kelty Tallboy 4 tent is a great option for cost-conscious camping families.
- Measuring 85” x 96”, the tent provides 57 square feet of internal space. Its 70” peak height provides excellent overhead space and eliminates the need for ducking. The large single door provides easy entry and exit
- Three wrapped fiberglass poles are used to provide freestanding structure, Sleeves integrated into the tent body make set-up easy and intuitive
- Mesh on the tent body provides ventilation for combating condensation build-up and keeping you cool during warm weather. The durable 68D PU-coated polyester floor and rainfly protect the tent from wind and rain.
- Kelty’s Shark Mouth stuff sack is included.
Bestseller No. 7
Kelty Sonic 6-Person Airpitch Tent
- Packaged Weight: 18lb 13oz
- Floor Area: 100.5ft2
- Single Wall Tent
- One Large room for 6 people
- Large volume, double action pump included
Bestseller No. 8
Kelty Outfitter 3 Pro Tent, 3-Person
- Packed Weight: 7lb 14oz / 3.57 kg
- Minimum Weight: 7lb 5oz / 3.32kg
- Floor Area: 46 ft2 / 4.28m2
- Vestibule Area: 10 + 10ft2 / .9 + .9m2
- Setup Dimensions: (L x W x H): 88" x 75" x 43" (224 x 191 x 109 cm) / Packed Dimensions: 8 x 24" (20 x 60 cm)
SaleBestseller No. 9
Kelty Sequoia 4 and 6 Person Camping Tents, Deep Teal/Canyon Brown, 4 Person
- Spacious 4 person tent featuring easy single-handed set-up, pops up in no-time!
- Mesh walls and ceiling keep the bugs out and brings the night stars in
- Rain / privacy fly is there whenever you need it
- Lots of internal storage pockets to keep things easy to find and easy to grab
- Kelty Built with stable steel poles and steep side walls for years of play
Bestseller No. 10
Kelty Ranger Doug Tent - 2P
- Features Kelly quick corners for lightning'-fast setup
- Has 2 doors & 2 vestibules for sweet storage space
- Ez-zip vestibule with Fully Taped seams
- Engineered pole set features pre-bends & single brow for enhanced Living space
- Proven geodesic structure is reliable & quiet in the wind