Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kelty Tents
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Kelty tents on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Kelty Salida Camping and Backpacking Tent, 2 Person
- Backpack-friendly compact folding poles, Gearloft loops, Color coded clip and fly attachment.Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
- Roll top cube carry bag, Easy set up, Free standing, Fabric/mesh tent walls
- Kelty hug clip, Easy entry D door, Internal storage pockets, Fully seam taped construction
- Seasons: 3, Number of doors: 1, Number of vestibules: 1, Number of poles: 2, Capacity: 2
- Floor area: 30.5 ft² / 2.83 m², Vestibule area: 10 ft² / .93 m².Wall material: 68D Polyester, 40D No-See-Um Mesh,Floor material: 68D Nylon, 1800 mm
Bestseller No. 2
Kelty Wireless - Freestanding Camping Tent - 2 Person
- The 2020 Kelty Wireless features a freestanding design and two-vestibule construction which means sweet storage space for all your gear
- The tent measures 86 x 49 in (LXW) and has a peak height of 43 in. Floor space is 29 square feet.
- The tent has 2 doors. The 3 poles are made fiberglass/hybrid and the walls are made of 68D poly, 1800mm/40D no-see-um mesh
- The 3 included poles are made of fiberglass/hybrid and the tent features Kelty Quick Corners for lightnin'-fast setup
- The brand new EZ-Zip vestibule makes getting in and out. . . well. . . easy
Bestseller No. 3
Kelty Grand Mesa Backpacking Tent (2020 Update) - 2 Person
- Fully featured and refreshed for 2020, the reliable backpacking companion Grand Mesa tent is now even grander. Easy, affordable, and awesome… like your favorite freeze-dried meal. Without the heart burn.
- 2020 Updates: Kelty Quick Corners keep poles in place during setup, EZ-Zip vestibule with fully taped seams, Shark Mouth carry bag for easier pack up and storage.
- Dependable Materials: 2 compact folding, DAC pressfit aluminum poles, weather resistant and long lasting 68D polyester tent floor and rainfly fabric, and fully seam taped construction. Color coded clip and fly attachment for simple set up.
- Freestanding, Lightweight Design: Freestanding design allows for the tent to be pitched and then moved around to find the best camp site. Lightweight materials contribute a weight of 4lbs. 1oz (2 person) or 6lbs. 13oz (4 Person).
- The Nitty Gritty: Overall size (in inches) 85x57/44, 30 square feet interior space, packed size 16x7x7in, packed weight 4lbs. 12oz. 1 door, 1 vestibule, rated for 3 season use.
Bestseller No. 4
Kelty Rumpus 4-4 Person Freestanding Car Camping Festival Camping, Family Tent with Extra Large Vestibule, 2021
- A PLACE TO REST: New for 2021, the Extra Large Rumpus Tent provides a freestanding shelter for 4 or 6 sleepers. Perfectly suited for family camping, festival festivities, or backyard getaways. Over 60 Sq Ft of usable space.
- SPACE FOR WHAT’S NEXT: Don’t leave your pack or furniture out in the rain, the Rumpus has room for chairs, gear, doggos, bikes and more. Vestibule door can convert into shade awning for additional external, covered storage.
- DEPENDABLE MATERIALS: Set up is easy peasy, and you can rest easy knowing you’re protected from the elements. Tent floor and fly 68D Polyester, pre-attached guylines, 4 internal pockets, vented rainfly, color coded pole setup
- KELTY CRAFTSMENSHIP: Kelty is synonymous with quality in the outdoor community, and for good reason. Kelty gear is built for play, and built to last. Designed in Colorado, and ready to be put through the ringer around the world (or in the backyard).
- NITTY GRITTY: 60 sq ft interior space, 58 inch interior peak height, 1 door, 1 vestibule, 3 poles (4P). 85 sq ft interior space, 75 inch interior peak height, 2 doors, 2 vestibules, 3 poles (6P)
Bestseller No. 5
Kelty Tallboy Camping Tent - 6 Person
- Maximizing overhead height, offering voluminous internal space, and providing ease of set-up at an affordable price, the six-person Kelty Tallboy 6 tent is a great option for cost-conscious camping families.
- Measuring 105” x 118”, the tent provides 86 square feet of internal space. Its 72” peak height provides excellent overhead space and eliminates the need for ducking. The large single door provides easy entry and exit.
- Three wrapped fiberglass poles are used to provide freestanding structure, Sleeves integrated into the tent body make set-up easy and intuitive
- Mesh on the tent body provides ventilation for combating condensation build-up and keeping you cool during warm weather. The durable 68D PU-coated polyester floor and rainfly protect the tent from wind and rain.
- Kelty’s Shark Mouth stuff sack is included.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Kelty Night Owl Backpacking and Camping Tent (Updated Version of Trail Ridge Tent) - Lightweight Design Plus Oversized Doors with Spacious Interior, 2-Person
- The Kelty night Owl offers excellent livability at an affordable price. Easy to set up and equipped with pockets that help with illumination, it's ideal for anyone who appreciates increased visibility when setting up camp after dark.
- Aluminium Pole set consists of two hub bed and one ridged pole. Pockets at the corners of the tent keep one end of the pole secure as you move around to deal with the other end. Guy line pockets mean that you won’t have bits of line blowing in the wind.
- Walls are No-see-um mesh and the floor is tough 68 denier fabric, water resistant to 1800 mm. The seams are taped to keep moisture on the outside. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
- Internal storage pockets include a ceiling pocket. Some of these are nightlight pockets, made to convert your headlamp’s beam into a comfortable interior glow.
- Kelty popular Stargazing Fly system: quickly and easily roll up a portion of the rainfly. Secure the rolled fly with simple clips and you’re free to enjoy a view of the stars and reap the benefits of increased ventilation.
Bestseller No. 7
Kelty Late Start 1 Person - 3 Season Backpacking Tent (2020 Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent)
- Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent
- The tent measures 85” x 40” x 30”, giving you an interior area of 20. 6 square feet. The peak height is 36. 5 inches. There is a single vestibule protecting 6. 4 square feet of storage space.
- The two aluminum poles are pre-bent to create extra room inside the tent. Pockets at the corners of the tent keep one end of the pole secure as you move around to deal with the other end.
- The tent has a single door. The walls are No-see-um mesh and the floor is tough 68 denier fabric, water resistant to 1800 mm. Internal storage includes a ceiling pocket.
- The tent body is protected by a waterproof 68 denier rainfly. All seams are sealed to keep the water out. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
Bestseller No. 8
Kelty Dirt Motel 3 Person Lightweight Backpacking and Camping Tent (Updated Version of Kelty TN Tent) - 2 Vestibule Freestanding Design - Stargazing Fly, DAC Poles, Stuff Sack Included
- Offering exceptional room for your head and shoulders, The 3-season Kelty dirt Motel 3P tent offers you an unobstructed view of the backcountry if you peel back the protective rainfly.
- The tent measures 85” x 70” (at its widest point), with a peak height of 43 inches. The interior space is 39. 6 square feet. It has two vented vestibules, which together protect almost 18 square feet of real estate.
- The tent is supported by compact DAC Press fit poles. The setup for this tent includes two hubbed poles and one Ridge pole. This assembly creates vertical walls, which provide more overall Living space inside the tent, instead of a peak in the center.
- The floor of the tent is polyurethane coated 70 denier nylon with a 3000 mm water resistant rating. No-see-um mesh walls provide ventilation and keep out unwelcome guests. Two doors provide flexibility and privacy.
- The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site. The rainfly is 40 denier siliconized rip stop nylon rated to 1500 mm. All seams are tape sealed to further ensure weather protection.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Kelty All Inn 2P Tent – Lightweight, Backpacking, Camping, Thru Hiking Shelter, Freestanding Design, Ample Interior Space Ultralight DAC Poles, Stuff Sack Included (2 Person)
- HEAVY ON FEATURES, LIGHT IN YOUR PACK: Kelty’s premium backpacking shelter option, the All Inn features DAC Pressfit poles, 15D Polyester walls, 40D siliconized nylon ripstop/1500mm waterproof floor and rainfly
- MAXIMUM USABLE SPACE: setup includes 3 hubbed poles and one ridge pole. This arrangement creates vertical walls, which provide more overall living space inside the tent, instead of just a peak in the center
- ULTRALIGHT: Weighing in at just over 3 pounds, this fully featured shelter is in a class of its own. Packed away easily with Kelty's shark mouth stuff sack, you wont' struggle to get this thing back in your pack after a restful night's sleep.
- WIGGLE ROOM: There are three doors, one located on either side and one on the front, making entry and exit easy for all occupants, zip open mesh window on the front door of the vestibule, allowing air to circulate and move across the tent while still prov
- BUILT TO LAST: Kelty is synonymous with quality in the outdoor community for good reason. Kelty gear is built for play, and built to last. Your All Inn tent is ready to be put through the ringer in the backcountry, the back yard, and everywhere in between
Bestseller No. 10
Kelty Cabana Shade Tent (2020 Update)
- Beach Goers Shelter of Choice: Beach farers know a shaded HQ is not a luxury, but a necessity to get the most of your day in the sun. Look no further than the updated Cabana from the rambunctious (but brilliant) designers over at Kelty.
- Poolside Privacy: Front wall and side window covers toggle for privacy for the much needed sun screen re-up, swim suit change, or toddler melt down, while 3 large mesh windows provide full comfort control.
- Easy Come: New for 2020, Cabana features Quick Corner technology, primarily used for backpacking shelters, to allow for the quickest and most efficient set up imaginable. 3 wrapped fiberglass poles attach to the exterior for a simple, sturdy frame.
- Easy Go: No experience needed tear down, and Shark Mouth opening on the stuff sack for easy packing. Stuff sack conveniently carries like a duffel bag weighing less than 7 pounds, so it can be tossed over your shoulder for the jaunt to the jeep.
- Built for the long haul: Hard wearing 68D polyester floor and fly will stand up to years of use, and the included stakes and sandbags ensure a stable and secure shelter at the beach, pool, festival, or backyard.