Our Top 10 Recommendations for Kelty Tents
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Kelty tents on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Kelty Late Start Backpacking Tent - 2 Person (2019 Model)
- Updated Version of Kelty Salida Tent
- The tapered tent measures 85” x 54” (at its widest point), giving you an interior area of 29. 5 square feet. The peak height is 40 inches. There is a single vestibule protecting 7. 85 square feet of storage space.
- The two aluminum poles are pre-bent to create extra room inside the tent. Pockets at each corner of the tent keep one end of the pole secure as you move around to deal with the other end.
- The Late Start 2 tent has a single door. The walls are No-see-um mesh and the floor is tough 68 denier fabric, water resistant to 1800 mm. Internal storage includes a ceiling pocket.
- The tent body is protected by a waterproof 68 denier rainfly. All seams are sealed to keep the water out. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Kelty Outback 4 Person Camping Tent, Grey
- For car camping and festivals, comfort is king.
- That’s why we made the Outback 4 with an easy-to-set-up X tent design and a huge D-door for ease-of access into your temporary abode.
- A double stake-point vestibule creates more space for your gear, so you can sprawl out and enjoy maximum relaxation.
- The easy-to-use attached guylines help stabilize the tent in windy conditions, and then tuck away into the built in guyline storage pockets when not in use. The tent also features noiseless zipper pulls and comes with a full coverage fly.
- Optimum comfort at an affordable price point; that's the Outback 4.
Bestseller No. 3
Kelty Night Owl Backpacking and Camping Tent (2019 - updated version of Trail Ridge tent) - Lightweight Design plus Oversized doors with spacious interior
- The Kelty Night Owl offers excellent livability at an affordable price. Easy to set up and equipped with pockets that help with illumination, it's ideal for anyone who appreciates increased visibility when setting up camp after dark.
- Aluminum pole set consists of two hubbed and one ridged pole. Pockets at the corners of the tent keep one end of the pole secure as you move around to deal with the other end. Guy line pockets mean that you won’t have bits of line blowing in the wind.
- walls are No-see-um mesh and the floor is tough 68 denier fabric, water resistant to 1800 mm. The seams are taped to keep moisture on the outside. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site.
- Internal storage pockets include a ceiling pocket. Some of these are nightlight pockets, made to convert your headlamp’s beam into a comfortable interior glow.
- Kelty’s popular Stargazing Fly system: quickly and easily roll up a portion of the rainfly. Secure the rolled fly with simple clips and you’re free to enjoy a view of the stars and reap the benefits of increased ventilation.
Bestseller No. 4
Kelty Tallboy Camping Tent - 6 Person
- Maximizing overhead height, offering voluminous internal space, and providing ease of set-up at an affordable price, the six-person Kelty Tallboy 6 tent is a great option for cost-conscious camping families.
- Measuring 105” x 118”, the tent provides 86 square feet of internal space. Its 72” peak height provides excellent overhead space and eliminates the need for ducking. The large single door provides easy entry and exit.
- Three wrapped fiberglass poles are used to provide freestanding structure, Sleeves integrated into the tent body make set-up easy and intuitive
- Mesh on the tent body provides ventilation for combating condensation build-up and keeping you cool during warm weather. The durable 68D PU-coated polyester floor and rainfly protect the tent from wind and rain.
- Kelty’s Shark Mouth stuff sack is included.
Bestseller No. 5
Kelty Sequoia 4 and 6 Person Camping Tents
- Spacious 6 person tent featuring easy single-handed set-up, pops up in no-time!
- Mesh walls and ceiling keep the bugs out and brings the night stars in
- Rain / privacy fly is there whenever you need it
- Lots of internal storage pockets to keep things easy to find and easy to grab
- Kelty Built with stable steel poles and steep side walls for years of play
Bestseller No. 6
Kelty Dirt Motel 2 Person Lightweight Backpacking and Camping Tent (Updated Version of Kelty TN Tent) - 2 Vestibule Freestanding Design - Stargazing Fly, DAC Poles, Stuff Sack Included
- Offering exceptional room for your head and shoulders, The 3-season Kelty dirt Motel 2P tent offers you an unobstructed view of the backcountry if you peel back the protective rainfly.
- The tapered tent measures 84” x 50” (at its widest point), with a peak height of 42. 5 inches. The interior space is 28 square feet. It has two vented vestibules, which together protect almost 18 square feet of real estate.
- The tent is supported by compact DAC Press fit poles. The setup for this tent includes two hubbed poles and one Ridge pole. This assembly creates vertical walls, which provide more overall Living space inside the tent, instead of a peak in the center.
- The floor of the tent is polyurethane coated 70 denier nylon with a 3000 mm water resistant rating. No-see-um mesh walls provide ventilation and keep out unwelcome guests. Two doors provide flexibility and privacy.
- The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site. The rainfly is 40 denier siliconized rip stop nylon rated to 1500 mm. All seams are tape sealed to further ensure weather protection.
Bestseller No. 7
Kelty Cabana Shade Tent (2020 Update)
- Beach Goers Shelter of Choice: Beach farers know a shaded HQ is not a luxury, but a necessity to get the most of your day in the sun. Look no further than the updated Cabana from the rambunctious (but brilliant) designers over at Kelty.
- Poolside Privacy: Front wall and side window covers toggle for privacy for the much needed sun screen re-up, swim suit change, or toddler melt down, while 3 large mesh windows provide full comfort control.
- Easy Come: New for 2020, Cabana features Quick Corner technology, primarily used for backpacking shelters, to allow for the quickest and most efficient set up imaginable. 3 wrapped fiberglass poles attach to the exterior for a simple, sturdy frame.
- Easy Go: No experience needed tear down, and Shark Mouth opening on the stuff sack for easy packing. Stuff sack conveniently carries like a duffel bag weighing less than 7 pounds, so it can be tossed over your shoulder for the jaunt to the jeep.
- Built for the long haul: Hard wearing 68D polyester floor and fly will stand up to years of use, and the included stakes and sandbags ensure a stable and secure shelter at the beach, pool, festival, or backyard.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Kelty Outfitter 4 Pro Tent, 4-Person
- Packed Weight: 8lb 1oz / 3.66 kg
- Minimum Weight: 7lb 8oz / 3.4kg
- Floor Area: 60 ft2 / 5.58m2
- Vestibule Area: 12 + 12ft2 / 1.1 + 1.1m2
- Setup Dimensions: (L x W x H): 87" x 99" x 52" (221 x 251 x 132 cm) / Packed Dimensions: 8 x 25" (20 x 63 cm)
Bestseller No. 9
Marmot Crane Creek 2-Person Backpacking and Camping Tent
- 2 person, 32 square foot lightweight tent ideal for backpacking or camping; includes seam taped, full coverage weatherproof rain fly
- Durable, 7000 series aluminum poles
- Dual d shaped doors for easy ACcess; dual overhead vestibules for extra storage spACe
- Floor dimensions: 50 x 88 inches; interior height: 43 inches; trail weight: 4 pounds, 13 ounce; pACk weight: 5 pounds, 5 ounce; floor spACe: 32 square feet
Bestseller No. 10
Kelty All Inn 2P Tent – Lightweight, Backpacking, Camping, Thru Hiking Shelter, Freestanding Design, Ample Interior Space Ultralight DAC Poles, Stuff Sack Included (2 Person)
- HEAVY ON FEATURES, LIGHT IN YOUR PACK: Kelty’s premium backpacking shelter option, the All Inn features DAC Pressfit poles, 15D Polyester walls, 40D siliconized nylon ripstop/1500mm waterproof floor and rainfly
- MAXIMUM USABLE SPACE: setup includes 3 hubbed poles and one ridge pole. This arrangement creates vertical walls, which provide more overall living space inside the tent, instead of just a peak in the center
- ULTRALIGHT: Weighing in at just over 3 pounds, this fully featured shelter is in a class of its own. Packed away easily with Kelty's shark mouth stuff sack, you wont' struggle to get this thing back in your pack after a restful night's sleep.
- WIGGLE ROOM: There are three doors, one located on either side and one on the front, making entry and exit easy for all occupants, zip open mesh window on the front door of the vestibule, allowing air to circulate and move across the tent while still prov
- BUILT TO LAST: Kelty is synonymous with quality in the outdoor community for good reason. Kelty gear is built for play, and built to last. Your All Inn tent is ready to be put through the ringer in the backcountry, the back yard, and everywhere in between